Thursday, January 26, 2012

My List of Names for a Male Cat

Our family is in the market for a new kitten. Having lost our long-time cat, Cecil Deuteronomy Johnson, in December, we are being very deliberate in finding just the right cat for us.

Haven't found it yet. But, I thought it was important to come up with a good name quickly, and so I present my list of favorite names for a male cat (female names will come tomorrow).

My List of Names for a Male Cat:

  • Jedediah Leviticus Smith
  • Yoda Malachi Jones
  • Frank Zappa
  • Thing 1
  • That Darn Cat
  • Milton
  • Tubal-Cain
  • Spot
  • Maxwell Dare
  • Idi Amin McGillicuddy
  • Zaphod Beeblebrox
  • LeRoy Habakkuk Nehemiah Anderson
  • Ringo Starr
  • Percy Ozmandias Wilkinson
  • Holden McGroin
  • Schuyler Colfax
  • Manu Tuiasosopo
  • Jabberwock Hughes
  • Ishmael Waldorf Simpson
  • Moby Dick Moench
###

No comments: